Header AD

Why I Won’t Defect To APC – Mark





Senate President, David Mark,  on Wednesday said he was not considering joining the All Progressive Congress, stressing that he will rather work hard to bring the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP back on its track. 

He futher stated, “I have no reason to jump ship. I will not leave the PDP. I will be the last man standing for the PDP. The party gave me the platform to be where I am today.

Mark made this remark during a special service to mark his 67th birthday at St. Mulumba Catholic Chaplaincy Apo in Abuja. 

“I will stay in the PDP to contribute my quota to the rebuilding and restructuring of the party.” He said 

He also added that it was normal that in a democracy, winners must emerge while the losers go back to the drawing board and rejuvenate.

“The outcome of the presidential election in favour of APC is the will of God and majority of Nigerians. “

We, in the PDP have accepted the result in good faith. 

“Those drifting to the APC now are fair weather friends of the PDP. They are seeking new green areas. When the PDP bounces back, they will seek another return to the PDP. 

“I believe in PDP manifestos . I will  continue in PDP He stated

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/04/08/why-i-wont-defect-to-apc-mark
Why I Won’t Defect To APC – Mark Why I Won’t Defect To APC – Mark Reviewed by Onlne Business Solutions on 16:48:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD