Header AD

Before You Spend On A Girl - Read This




Any man that is helping a lady in life is doing that at his own risk. you better help a girl only when you want something from her, if she refuses let her go because helping a lady is like building a home for your fellow man while you sleep on the street, if you think I lie read this story and judge by your self... 

I paid my ex girlfriend's bills all through school, only for her to tell me her parents wont allow her to marry from my tribe.

At first I thought it was just a joke but the family that used to love me started avoiding me.

Like a joke she started going out with a guy who she had told me was her cousin..I even confronted them but was embarrassed as she called me an intruder.

They travelled to another city and rumour has it that they got married.

I was not only heart broken because I was dumped but because nobody told me my wrong.

I wept for days but decided life must move on.

The moment I decided to move on I got a job with an Oil Company.

Today I am married with a kid and am enjoying it..

I wonder what would have happen if I had married my ex.

Cool TV nobody was made for another.

We can live without them.
Before You Spend On A Girl - Read This Before You Spend On A Girl - Read This Reviewed by Onlne Business Solutions on 12:31:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD