Header AD

I Am Patiently Waiting To See



I am patiently waiting to see the day that N1 = $1 as BUHARI promised
I am waiting to see when Nigeria shall stabilize the price of oil in the international market
I am waiting to see when Nigerians shall enjoy 100% Power supply 24/7
I am waiting to see when UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES shall begin to receive monthly pay
I am waiting to see when EVERY UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE would be employed by GOVERNMENT under Buhari
I am waiting to see when NIGERIAN CHILDREN shall be fed 3 times a day in their respective schools
I am waiting to see when EDUCATION shall be FREE from Primary to University as they promised
I am waiting to see the Construction of 4 NEW REFINERIES within one year
I am waiting to see when PETROL shall sell at N27 per liter and it abounds everywhere
I am waiting to see when KEROSENE shall be ubiquitous that it shall sell at N15 per liter
I am waiting to see when DIESEL shall flow like water and sell at N30 per liter
I am waiting to see when AVIATION FUEL shall no longer be in short supply

And I hope, I won't have too long to wait for!!!

https://www.facebook.com/drjerrythefirst.oguzie
I Am Patiently Waiting To See I Am Patiently Waiting To  See Reviewed by Onlne Business Solutions on 15:54:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD