Header AD

Fashola And APC Lied: Jonathan Was Never Protected By 2, 123 Policemen


 IT’S A LIE, JONATHAN WAS NOT PROTECTED WITH 2,123 POLICEMEN” – EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT




We do not need to look too far to know those who are heating up the polity.

The politicians have done more damage to this country while pretending to offer favour or protect the masses.

Gov. Fashola is one of the few politicians I have respect for, but his recent utterances for his party is making me rethink if his intentions are genuine.

His statements on this were not backed with facts, he must have been fed with lies. He transmitted same lies without verification.

As usual on that fateful day, I came down from one of the tall buildings on Marina to go visit one of the bukar joint in the hood that I have been patronizing for years and was greeted with security men.

I asked one of the passers-bye what is going on? Shey don wan carry money from CBN ni, I asked. No ooo, na Oga Jona dey town, he dey inside NSE, she replied. Na when him come town? I queried further. Dem say he sneak enter the place. Well that na im problem, I left the place to get my stomach filled by the next street.

From Union Bank border of Marina, we have 3 military personnel with 2 policemen controlling the traffic.

From First bank end to Kakawa House we have 5 military personnel and from CBN to Tinubu Square we have about 6 military men.

These men were courteous unlike our usual security men. Their approach was very civil. I went round these places because, some streets were blocked and you have no choice than to go round. And I must visit my favorite joint whether Jona like am or not.

 In all both visible and invisible security men for Jonathan were not up to 50.

From my count policemen were not up to 10, the rest were military guys.

I wonder where this figure 2,123 came from shocked shocked shocked . Could it mean that civilians and admirers were counted as security operatives.

We do not need to lie to gain sympathy or support of our people.

This shows that PDP media team is very weak. I expect them to have countered the claim with pictorial evidence.



Fashola And APC Lied: Jonathan Was Never Protected By 2, 123 Policemen Fashola  And APC Lied: Jonathan Was Never Protected By 2, 123 Policemen Reviewed by Onlne Business Solutions on 14:57:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD